Brash Primer - Base Coat Mascara
What it is: Brash primer is a base coat that goes on to your lashes before you apply mascara. Think about it as a formula that will prep your lashes - adding more length, volume, and hold so that your lashes look even more accentuated (if thats your style) when you layer on mascara.
Why it’s special:
- Adds more volume and length to your lashes before you apply mascara
- Unique dual-sided wand which coats every lash hair
- Provides a stronger hold to your mascara
How to use:
- Swirl around the wand inside the tube to ensure it picks up a generous amount of product - more is always better here.
- Apply Brash Primer to your lashes using the shorter side of the wand, make sure to wiggle gently from root to tip so every one of your lashes are coated with the thick, volumizing formula
Wait for 20-30s for the primer to dry, we recommend using this time to admire how long and voluminous your lashes look
Apply a mascara - (obviously we recommend BRASH) As many coats as you desire to get the desired level of payoff
Brash Primer Mfd: 08/21
Best before 24 months from Mfd
Simply one of the Must Haves for immediate voluminous lashes
Not that effective. Its just over hyped
I used this and it made my lashes nice and long.
Really nice product
Primer works great at catching on the mascara and holding curl.
BRASH PRIMER - BASE COAT MASCARA