Let's start from what you can do to help you glow from within:
- Take care of your mental health.
- More water and less coffee. Also, more sleeping and less stressing!
- We know green juices don't taste great, but some of our team members swear it helps them keep their skin glowy (take this advice at your own risk).
- Make sure to wash your face before bed to clear your face of pollution and grime from the day.
Now, let's get into what makeup/skincare can help you with your #glowjob
- Skincare for your skin type can make you look glowy without needing to use a highlighter. So try and get that down pat.
- Start off with lathering your face with a good moisturizer.
- Layer on a good oil-based serum and focus it on the high points of your face for a pseudo highlighter effect.
- Add a few spritzes of rosewater/facial mist to double up on your hydration game.
- Mix a little bit of strobe liquid/liquid highlighter into your foundation for that added lit from within glow
- As a rule of thumb, replace powder products with cream products - they also tend to work better in hotter temperatures.
- Brush up and set your brows in place with brow gel!
- MASCARA! Need we say more?
- Use the same lipstick for your lips, cheeks and eyes for an easy monochrome look.
- If your not a lipstick person, use some Lip scrub + Lip balm (also on the eyes) for a model off duty look.
- Use a highlighter that doesn’t have chunky glitter. Put this on in one sweeping stroke on the high points of your cheekbones, brow bones, nose, upper lip, and anywhere else your heart desires.
- Lay off the setting powder. Powder = Matte remember that!
Stay glowy. Stay #freequal.