The Festive Gift Box - THE SKINCARE EDIT
What it is: This festive season, give your loved ones (or treat yo'self) to the gift of inclusive beauty products and effective skincare. Shop our collection of limited edition gift boxes - mix and match products to make a combination that fits best for you!
The SKINCARE EDIT GIFT BOX contains:
- No BS Cleanser - 100ml - a gentle, effective everyday cleanser to wash away dirt, grime, and makeup
- Basic Skinstick - 30g - a serum stick to reduce redness, dullness, hydrate, and strengthen the skin's barrier
- SPF Juice - 50ml - a hybrid broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 50+ and PA++++
How to use:
Both the No BS Cleanser and Basic Skinstick can be used in the AM & PM. SPF Juice is best used in the AM.
- Lather up a small amount of the No BS Cleanser with water and glide it across the face. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow this up with the Basic Skinstick by rolling it onto your face and letting it absorb into your skin for 20 seconds or more. Stop with this step for your PM routine.
- In the AM, apply a generous amount of the SPF Juice on required areas. Make sure to apply SPF 10-15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
PSA: We recommend patch testing all skincare products on your arm or neck 24 hours before using. Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes, contact a medical professional if irritation persists.
For external use only.
NOTE: PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON CLEARANCE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Best before 24 months from Mfd
Love the SPF juice, basic skin-stick and the BS Cleanser!! It is so gooood! The SPF protection is amazing. I can see a difference in my skin already:) will repurchase again for sure :))
SPF Juice is my all time favourite SPF and after getting this box I'm in love with the cleanser and Skin Stick as well.
Great price for the Combo. I have used the gentle cleanser before and loved it. The SPF is best leaves no white cast and the serum stick is best for traveling.