BRASH + BRASH PRIMER BUNDLE
Why it’s special:
- You get a set of product that can give you insanely voluminous, thick looking lashes
- You save $$
BRASH PRIMER is a base coat for your lashes to be used before applying mascara
- Swirl around the wand inside the tube to ensure it picks up a generous amount of product - more is always better here.
- Apply Brash Primer to your lashes using the shorter side of the wand, make sure to wiggle gently from root to tip so every one of your lashes are coated with the thick, volumizing formula
- Wait for 20-30s for the primer to dry, we recommend using this time to admire how long and voluminous your lashes look
- Apply a mascara - (obviously we recommend BRASH) As many coats as you desire to get the desired level of payoff
- As a mascara, brush the wand through your eyelashes- from root to tip. Once dried, add another coat for extra oomph.
- As an eyebrow gel, brush the wand through your eyebrows, moving the wand in an upward direction for that Insta famous feathered eyebrow look.
Brash Mfd: 10/20
Brash Primer Mfd: 08/21
Best before 24 months from Mfd
Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carnauba Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Polymethylsilsesquioxanenstantly
goes well with
Buildable Matte Lipstick - TOO WILDRs. 600.00
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The primer is extremely clumpy and difficult to work with and the mascara takes too long to dry and makes a negligible difference.