BRASH + BRASH PRIMER BUNDLE
Why it’s special:
- You get a set of product that can give you insanely voluminous, thick looking lashes
- You save $$
BRASH PRIMER is a base coat for your lashes to be used before applying mascara
- Swirl around the wand inside the tube to ensure it picks up a generous amount of product - more is always better here.
- Apply Brash Primer to your lashes using the shorter side of the wand, make sure to wiggle gently from root to tip so every one of your lashes are coated with the thick, volumizing formula
- Wait for 20-30s for the primer to dry, we recommend using this time to admire how long and voluminous your lashes look
- Apply a mascara - (obviously we recommend BRASH) As many coats as you desire to get the desired level of payoff
- As a mascara, brush the wand through your eyelashes- from root to tip. Once dried, add another coat for extra oomph.
- As an eyebrow gel, brush the wand through your eyebrows, moving the wand in an upward direction for that Insta famous feathered eyebrow look.
NOTE: PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON CLEARANCE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Brash Mfd: 04/22 for Dark Brown and Jet Black
Brash Primer Mfd: 08/21
Best before 24 months from Mfd
This combo is amazing. It lengthens and makes my lashes look so voluminous.
Doesn’t feel heavy and does not clump my lashes too. :)
I love the volume this mascara adds to my lashes, it does not smudge, great packaging and also the wand is thin so it is easy to apply on lower lashes too. Whereas the primer Brash is a good coat to apply first and then go in with the mascara, it lengthens up the lashes.
As a lazy girl I hate spending so much time on my brows and lashes then I found this great combo of lash primer and the brash mascara which is a multi use product. So now I can do my brows and lashes with just one product and I’ll be good to go 😍 love the combo 💯
This was my first ever brow primer and I was blown away by the results. It was very convenient and easy to use and I could definitely see a visible difference with and without the primer on my lashes. The mascara, too, is great, doesn’t clump and gives great volume and length to the lashes.
Recieved my brash+brash bundle today and I'm estactic! The bendable brush swept easily through my brows and thin lashes. I was worried that my brows may look heavy but the product is light and adds instant colour. Last pretty much the entire day. Best first buy of 2022!