What it is: a one of a kind serum-in-stick format to protect, hydrate, and soothe your skin. No stickiness, no mess. Super easy to use. A roll-on serum stick made for everyone.
Why it’s special:
- Basic Skinstick is a unique blend of barrier repairing and anti-inflammatory ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Probiotics, and Squalane.
- Its unique formula helps your other skincare products work better by strengthening and balancing your skin’s microbiome and barrier function.
- It feels cooling upon application and is easy and convenient to carry around + use at different points during the day.
- It is non-greasy, lightweight, hydrating, natural finish (neither matte nor dewy) and leaves your skin feeling quenched.
Who it's for:
- All skin types, genders, age groups, body parts. But also skincare noobs, and nerds alike - this product should be a bare necessity for everyone.
How to use:
- Simply roll the product onto your face (or other areas of your body). Wait about 15 seconds before layering on other products.
When to use:
- AM & PM - Daily - can be re-applied throughout the day as needed.
How much to use:
- A thin layer to cover every part of the desired area is ideal.
PSA: We recommend patch testing all skincare products on your arm or neck 24 hours before using. Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes, contact a medical professional if irritation persists.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Best before 24 months from Mfd
For a layer-able serum, there is very little product in the container. It didn't even last me a full month, for an AM/PM application. Loved the product though. I just apply this with sunscreen in the morning, and i am ready to go for the day.
Love the way it glides on, so easy and quick, love the after effects.. leaving you feeling cool and icy!! Great for travel!!
I am using the product daily the basic skin stick serum and now it's a part of my daily routine can't work with out it.
I would say, at first i was super disappointed with the super late delivery, but when this came in , along with all the stickers , i super excited to use it. and yes, this is good for sticky summer, specially for people residing in the north east and eastern region
I have really oily skin and this works for me. It doesn't make my face shine. Gives a matte finish. Doesn't cause piling with other products. Give it a go!