What it is: a one of a kind serum-in-stick format to protect, hydrate, and soothe your skin. No stickiness, no mess. Super easy to use. A roll-on serum stick made for everyone.
Why it’s special:
- Basic Skinstick is a unique blend of barrier repairing and anti-inflammatory ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Probiotics, and Squalane.
- Its unique formula helps your other skincare products work better by strengthening and balancing your skin’s microbiome and barrier function.
- It feels cooling upon application and is easy and convenient to carry around + use at different points during the day.
- It is non-greasy, lightweight, hydrating, natural finish (neither matte nor dewy) and leaves your skin feeling quenched.
Who it's for:
- All skin types, genders, age groups, body parts. But also skincare noobs, and nerds alike - this product should be a bare necessity for everyone.
How to use:
- Simply roll the product onto your face (or other areas of your body). Wait about 15 seconds before layering on other products.
When to use:
- AM & PM - Daily - can be re-applied throughout the day as needed.
How much to use:
- A thin layer to cover every part of the desired area is ideal.
PSA: We recommend patch testing all skincare products on your arm or neck 24 hours before using. Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes, contact a medical professional if irritation persists.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Basic Skinstick Mfd: 03/22
Best before 24 months from Mfd
I love my fae products. I will definitely be repurchasing this BUT here’s the deal - While I love how this product helps my skin barrier (especially post peels from my dermatologist) and soothes my skin when it’s feeling particularly raw, it leaves a VERY sticky/tacky feeling on the skin and doesn’t have a cooling hydrating feel that it claims to. I would definitely not reapply this through the day.
This stick is what it claims. Its basic daily use stick which I name as serum stick as it is targeting. It is fuss free easy to use and carry and for reapplications. The best part is it has all good preservatives which make it hygienically good.
It's a one of a kind product. Super easy application, no mess or sticky feeling after applying. Skin feels hydrated after using and just perfect for summers.
I love how the stick glides on the skin without any greasy feeling post application .