What it is: a one of a kind serum-in-stick format to protect, hydrate, and soothe your skin. No stickiness, no mess. Super easy to use. A roll-on serum stick made for everyone.
Why it’s special:
- Basic Skinstick is a unique blend of barrier repairing and anti-inflammatory ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Probiotics, and Squalane.
- Its unique formula helps your other skincare products work better by strengthening and balancing your skin’s microbiome and barrier function.
- It feels cooling upon application and is easy and convenient to carry around + use at different points during the day.
- It is non-greasy, lightweight, hydrating, natural finish (neither matte nor dewy) and leaves your skin feeling quenched.
Who it's for:
- All skin types, genders, age groups, body parts. But also skincare noobs, and nerds alike - this product should be a bare necessity for everyone.
How to use:
- Simply roll the product onto your face (or other areas of your body). Wait about 15 seconds before layering on other products.
When to use:
- AM & PM - Daily - can be re-applied throughout the day as needed.
How much to use:
- A thin layer to cover every part of the desired area is ideal.
PSA: We recommend patch testing all skincare products on your arm or neck 24 hours before using. Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes, contact a medical professional if irritation persists.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Basic Skinstick Mfd: 03/22
Best before 24 months from Mfd
How can one product be so cooling and hydrating enough without leaving any heavy feels behind??? My oily skin loves this, it's convenient, quick, mess-free, non-greasy, cooling and Healing✨ what else we can ask for 💕
If you like matte finish, definitely try this. Oily/combination skin would love it as it’s quite mattifying. Won’t suit dry skin much. Love the convenient packaging although I feel the quantity can be improved !
I had great expectations with this serum stick. First of all it has ceramides, probiotics and squalane that I love but it is not hydrating at all, infact it is drying. I won't recommend it to people with dry skin. It gives matte finish and it finishes too quickly and quantity is too less at such expensive price. I wish they at least gave 50g of product at this high price. Also I wish it had cholestrol, free fatty acids and omega too in its formulation as they pair up good and repair skin barrier.
It's very effective in terms of protecting your skin barrier, evening out your skin, and helping to seal in products. It doesn't do much without the help of other supporting products - but it does increase the efficacy of those products once you layer. Another problem with it is that by the time you reach the middle of the stick, it begins to dry up and detach from the holder. Mine fell off the holder and I had to keep putting it back myself.
PRODUCT DISCRIPTION: ACCLAIMED
NON STICKY: ACCURATELY
COOLING EFFECT: NO
SMOOTH LAYER: YES
OVERALL: It is well defined for sensitive skins as well, light and in the perfect form of a moisturizer. Great investment indeed!