BRASH is a unique, one-of-a-kind formula that acts as a mascara, a brow gel, AND a beard + hair filler! A first of its kind product that works for everyone
Net Weight: 10g
Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 122 mm
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP BRASH IN OTHER SHADES
BRASH will give your eyelashes the lift it didn’t know it needed. Our unique wand coats every lash hair to give you a fanned out, voluminous look with almost no effort. PLUS we made BRASH buildable, so you can decide if you want to keep it “too basic” or “too much” with your lashes. (+ points if you got this reference)
HOW TO USE:
AS A MASCARA
Brush the wand through your eyelashes- from root to tip. Once dried, add another coat for extra oomph.
AS A BROW GEL/FILLER
Brush the wand through your eyebrows, moving the wand in an upward direction for that Insta famous feathered eyebrow look.
Best before 24 months from date of manufacturing
Love the colour and it stays well - though I find it a little hard to apply on the brows specifically because of applicator design (mascara wand!)
I have to say, I did not expect to like this as much as I did.
But there is a definite learning curve
packaging - 5/5
- the component is quite pretty and heavy. It has a good weight and feel to it. Doesn't feel cheap or plasticky
formula - 4/5
As a brow gel
- It isn't crunchy, but it definitely does dry down and it has the potential to get crunchy if you use more than one coat.
- Easy to remove with a cleansing oil and surprisingly, pretty great hold ( better than the glossier boy brow, but not as good as the benefit brow setter)
As a mascara - very subtle, more lengthening than volumising, it doesn't smudge or transfer. It reminds of my glossier lash slick, in terms of formula.
Tips on getting it to work.
- you would think that the smaller side works well on the brows, but I've found that there is a little too much product and it ends up on my skin around the brows.
- I use the long bristle side on my eyelashes first, and that way, there's less product to slide around on the eyebrows.
- Without dipping in again, I can use it on my eyebrows and get a very nice fluffy subtle brow.
- one coat is enough for both brows and lashes. It's very easy to overdo it, so a subtle hand is the way to go.
All in all, pretty great alternative to the very expensive eyebrow gels that I have to beg my friends to get from the US. I've stopped using my boy brow to test this out, and I haven't missed it.
I have been using Brash for about 10 days now, and while I don't think it's a good eyebrow product, it's a great mascara. Gives my lashes great lift and adds volume.
good shit. after it dries your brows stay in place and the dark brown was perfect for my bleached/dyed hair.
also received a v cool tote and patch :)
I really liked the formula of the product and the wand
The packaging is pretty cool
The product doesn’t budge